3.29.2008

First and Foremost...



It's been a busy wedding season! I recently added a new medium to my invitations: Linen paper. Linen paper is textured, and really hot right now for social prints. I use a linen card stock for invitations, and the may range in size from 4X5 all the way up to 7X8. The reason I am just now integrating this into my offerings is first, the demand, and second, a new printer. It was extremely difficult to print on linen with the avenue I was using before, not to mention very expensive. I'm excited about what this means for my capabilities and offerings to clients.







Please feel free to contact me if you would like to get started with some custom party invitations or graduation announcements. Feel free to check out my website at http://www.designs-by-summer.com to see more of my work.

No comments: