7.15.2009

Double Blessing

Beautiful twins K & J recently came home from the hospital. Of course, because of their premature birth and concerns about getting them out, K & J's parents opted for the Home Photo Session.









They were so "well-behaved" as newborns go. It is always lovely to see a family bring home a new baby, and it was twice as amazing to see a family blessed by God with TWO beautiful children.


I have to say that the newborn stage is definitely my favorite subject to capture, and just happens to be the fastest phase of childhood. Taking newborns out to a strange, germy, time-constrained studio can be such a hassle. It really got me thinking that I only wish I had someone come to my home to photograph our new family when my own daughter was born. How swiftly that time in our lives came and went...










No comments: