9.10.2009

She Said Yes!




I've known Jamie since I was in High School. She was a friend of a friend. I remember squeezing out of the back seat of her little white car when she gave me a ride to our friend's house. It was hilarious, because all we could think about was that scene from Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls when he squeezes out of a mechanical rhino's backside and a family watches in horror. Okay, so way off-subject, but it made us laugh...

Once again we had a few laughs, this time under different circumstances. Jamie and I have not been in contact for a while, but she stumbled across my website and got in touch regarding her plans. Jamie has found her prince charming in a guy named Chad, and I have the pleasure of capturing everything along the way. I traveled to the OKC area for the weekend for various reasons, which was convenient because they are located there. Jamie is a photographer herself, and Chad works for The Little Gym.

Let me tell you, they are a fabulously cute couple. They are adorable. They make you want to vomit! Proceed with extrrrreeeeeeme caution...










I was literally having an out-of-body experience searching for new little "sweet spots" in the OKC metro. From downtown/ Bricktown, to Myriad Gardens, to The Vineyard in Norman, it was a huge thrill to be in uncharted territory. We are currently in the process of moving just south of Oklahoma City, and it was great to have a jump on my new stomping grounds. HOWEVER, you can bet that I will be back in the Tulsa area for all current and any future sessions!

1 comment:

Mama B said...

WOW! That last picture is amazing!!