5.03.2011

Busy Busy!

This past week has been incredibly busy! What a whirlwind!

First I had the opportunity to photograph a gorgeous Senior named Emily. We had to postpone our original plans due to the weather, but made up for it by breaking up our session into two parts over the course of a day - using early morning and late evening light (the best). Emily and I have a special relationship that made this session so much fun, and of course we got a few new inside jokes out of the day :)




Then we made the trek to Tulsa for an event that I was asked to photograph on behalf of the Little Light House organization.


(View the complete set of the event here)

Next I took photos of the Beautiful Feet Dance Company recital girls (photos to come), and it was lovely to see their costumes up-close and meet them in person after photographing them in action at recital just a couple weeks ago. 

Then it was Jackson's turn - his mom wanted to see some of his chubbiness shine through, so I opted to take his shirt off.  What a cutie!  So glad I got to meet you, sweet boy!



And finally, cute little Crosby at 2 weeks - SO precious.  I just LOVE this part of my job - babies are my FAVORITE.



Little man and his big sis:


All in all, a total success because I had the chance to meet new and reconnect with old friends.  Thank you everyone!  Now on to post-processing and sending out those CDs!

1 comment:

Dustin Wyers said...

I wish I was as talented and creative as you sweetheart!